At best made-for-TV quality with stars too big to allow it to go directly where it belongs.
- Oct 16th 2012 | 50 Years of Bondage, by the Numbers (Part 2)
- Oct 8th 2012 | 50 Years of Bondage, by the Numbers (Part 1)
- Sep 4th 2012 | When Did DOCTOR WHO Become Cool?
- Aug 28th 2012 | FAQ: Addendum
- Jul 20th 2012 | Has Christopher Nolan Killed Batman?
- Jul 18th 2012 | Christmas in Blockbusterland
- Jul 12th 2012 | The 2012 Halftime Top 10
Anyone who’s up for something ominous and unsettling could do worse than to choose "Life".
"T2" has targeted a small audience and the group that thinks Boyle has again found greatness will be smaller still.
The film’s structure is suspect and its ability to develop a bond between the viewer and the characters is strained.
This “tale as old as time” wasn’t made to stand the test of time but to satisfy the craving of the moment.
A good monster movie but not such a good "Kong" movie.
Adopts an oh-so-serious tone and resorts to awkward melodrama to get the point across.